Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 13 Antworten
und wurde 605 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Bildergalerie
ppont Offline

Amateur

29.04.2013 17:47
Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Hello,

Finally the weather allowed me to take some nice pictures of my Estrella :-)

Kind Regards

Patrick

" Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. "

Mit diesem Beitrag wurden folgende Inhalte verknüpft
Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

29.04.2013 18:39
#2 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Very nice photos!

You'll be on the Estrella calandar 2014 ...
(Think I already have to make two versions so that all members are in one of the calendar?

Where in Belgium did you take the photos?

Best regards
Andreas

ppont Offline

Amateur

29.04.2013 19:39
#3 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Hi Andreas,

The photos were made in my town, Hemiksem near Antwerp.

The building is an old abbey that is converted to the town hall / police station / service flats / ....

Thought it was a nice background ...

I added the exact location on the map in my original post.

Thanks for the compliments.

Kind Regards

Patrick

" Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. "

Kuba Offline

Halbsternchen

13.05.2013 22:13
#4 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Ye, nice pics, particulary the retrostyle one with oval shape.

ppont Offline

Amateur

22.04.2014 20:02
#5 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Hi all, unfortunately my Estrella died on me completely now, so no new pictures will be posted. I have bought another motorcycle, with a bit more power. Thanks for the time I could spend on the forum. It was great seeing so many passionate people in one place.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

22.04.2014 20:27
#6 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Hi Patrick,

sad to hear!

I hope you have a lot of fun and luck with your new bike!
You will always be welcomed here!

ppont Offline

Amateur

22.04.2014 21:26
#7 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

This is my new one, something totally different...

Kind Regards

Patrick

Angefügte Bilder:
image.jpg   image.jpg  
Soulie Offline

Schrauberkönig

22.04.2014 22:02
#8 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Uuups!
I had the Honda Shadow myself, bought it for my wife,
who didn't like it. The saddle looks a little
I sold mine after a couple of months and don't regret it.
Certainly there's a lot more power, but it's heavy
and I don't like the Chopper-seating position (any more).
Enjoy yourself with the HONDA!

Soulie

Tommy Offline

Doppelsternchen

23.04.2014 12:23
#9 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

...very nice, but the "Sattel" is scheiß! (.....nichts für ungut, ich konnte mir das nicht verkneifen....)

Grunz Tommy

Bob Offline

Sternchen

23.04.2014 20:04
#10 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

the mirrors of your Estrella are better on your new bike

Gruß
Bob

ppont Offline

Amateur

23.04.2014 21:54
#11 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

They were already broken :-( Lost the glass during riding. Prefer the clean look on my new one.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

23.04.2014 22:05
#12 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Is it allowed in Belgium to have no fenders (or such a tiny front fender)?

On one of our Lower Rhine Tours (near Venlo NL) we had one forum member riding a Shadow!

ppont Offline

Amateur

23.04.2014 22:07
#13 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

We have no "tuv" for motorbikes in Belgium :-) So no real rules regarding fenders or open exhaust. :-)

Kind Regards

Patrick

ppont Offline

Amateur

23.04.2014 22:15
#14 RE: Estrella aus Belgien antworten

Will miss the Estrella as it got me hooked into riding, but she was not safe to drive anymore :-(
Had to pour in 1l of oil each week, which all ended up on my rear tyre as it came out from behind my front sprocket and on my chain.
And riding a highway with an oily tyre was not very fun anymore.
My mechanic suspects the axle is bent or worn out. So the expense to fix her was not worth it for me.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - the international Kawasaki Estrella Website - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen