Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.495 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
Sanglasmick Offline

Neuling

08.02.2015 21:00
Carburettor Jet sizes and needle height. Antworten

Hi all,

I'm new here. I live in Wexford Ireland. I have a 1996 Estrella that somebody has been messing with.

Can anybody tell me the original main jet and pilot jet sizes, and also what slot is the needle clip in, as standard? I can't find this info anywhere.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers, Mick.

Scharlachdorn Offline

Racetrellist

09.02.2015 22:23
#2 RE: Carburettor Jet sizes and needle height. Antworten

Hello Mick,

in case your Estrella is still equipped with its original foam air filter including rubber air intake duct in the airbox (have a look here: http://www.cmsnl.com/kawasaki-1996-c2-bj...30.html#results) the recommended main jet is 130. With this one you'll always be on the safe side. One can order such material via CMSNL but aftermarket is much cheeper: (http://www.cmsnl.com/kawasaki-1996-c2-bj...11.html#results).

The needle height normally cannot be 'adjusted' on the original CVK34. It's hold in position be means of a little plate which is fixed at the neddle end.

In case you want to remove the rubber air intake duct, main jet size should be 145 or higher.

As you may have the carb opened anyway: Replacing the original 35 idle jet with size 40 will result in much more stable idle running + better (cold) starting behaviour + reduced tendency for blockage following longer period of storage.

Regards

Scharlachdorn

Head of Estrella Engineering Dept. :-)

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

09.02.2015 22:37
#3 RE: Carburettor Jet sizes and needle height. Antworten

Zitat
Head of Estrella Engineering Dept.

montaren Offline

Neuling

19.05.2015 12:22
#4 RE: Carburettor Jet sizes and needle height. Antworten

Hello from south france!!!

i've bought 6sigma jet kit it's absolutly satisfying for 54.11€ with stock silencer but with special mixing chamber

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz