Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 467 mal aufgerufen
 Plauderecke
gazza Offline

Neuling

29.03.2020 23:41
clunking noise Antworten

hi Iam a newbie, my bj250a has a clunking noise while riding and only does it when you back of the throttle, it wont do it on a stand only on the road, any ideas?

gazza Offline

Neuling

04.04.2020 13:36
#2 RE: clunking noise Antworten

Scarlet thorn any ideas, you seem to very knowledgeable>

gazza Offline

Neuling

09.04.2020 13:28
#3 RE: clunking noise Antworten

Good morning,
I am unable to go for a ride and record the noise due to coronavirus restrictions,
the noise is a loud clunking, sounds like its a back lash sort of noise when you back off the power,
it does not sound like a bearing noise,I have checked chain and sprockets and cush drive, it makes noise in all gears,
just wondering if there are any known problems? gearbox,balancer shaft,etc any problems with woodruff keys wearing?
any help would be welcome,
thanks
Gazza

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

10.04.2020 10:14
#4 RE: clunking noise Antworten

Hi gazza,
I haven't heard the noise the exhaust pipe (between engine and muffler) makes, when the inner tube is loose.
Perhaps that's what bothers you. If that's the case it's harmless.
I hope it's nothing serious.

Cheers
Soulie

www.rennradsattel-sattelmax.de
info@rennradsattel-sattelmax.de

gazza Offline

Neuling

10.04.2020 18:24
#5 RE: clunking noise Antworten

Thank you for your reply,I do not think its anything to do with the exhaust, it is a heavy clonking noise as if its something worn or loose.
Thanks again,
Gazza

«« Die Neue
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz