Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 538 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
axel.johnson Offline

Neuling

31.10.2020 23:48
Hi! Antworten

Good afternoon, my name is Axel, I'm from Bolivia, recently, due to things in life, I saw a motorcycle for sale that turned out to be very attractive. So after reaching an agreement on the price I bought it, the motorcycle is year 1996 BJ250D I have already been reading a lot and doing some other repairs, for example I recently disassembled the tank and the carburetor. Well, in short, that is part of another topic, I put some photos of my little motorcycle. It is a pleasure to drive, apart from that I have a BMW and the difference is abysmal.

Please I hope there are no bad translations, I do them with google.

Attach pictures of my bike.

Greetings,

Angefügte Bilder:
Kawasaki Estrella Odometer.jpeg   Kawasaki Estrella.jpeg  
Lambrella Offline

Sternchen

01.11.2020 08:49
#2 RE: Hi! Antworten

Welcome here, Axel,
That one looks good! We don’t have the D-model in Germany. I really like the front mudguard and the backseat, of course.
Have a good ride
Roger

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

01.11.2020 19:47
#3 RE: Hi! Antworten

Hi Axel!

We already know each other from emails.
I am Andreas.
Have a lot of fun with your Estrella!

Oh, yes! Best tyres for the Estrella are the BT45! They look modern but they are save in all weather conditions.

«« Aus Schweden
Witam. »»
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz