Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 4.257 mal aufgerufen
 Off Topic
Daniel Offline

Neuling

13.01.2007 20:55
my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Hello!

I haven't been very active in this forum, but henceforth I will try to change that.
Last year I was thinking about selling my estrella but I'm happy I didn't and I won't sell her in the near future.

Anyways, I went out on my first trip this year on my estrella because the weather permitted me to do so. She had been standing in the garage for some time and I was just waiting for the weather to become better. And today the weather was good, it was sunny and the wind had ceased to blow too hard. Sadly it looks as though it will begin again... Anyhow, I went to my friend who lives in Lund which is just about 15 km from where I live. It was lovely to ride my estrella again, which isn't hard to imagine.

I hope that everyone who owns and estrella also will have the opportunity to take their bikes on ride soon.

Dirk the duck Offline

Doppelsternchen

14.01.2007 06:08
#2 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Hi Daniel,

I made my first ride this year on New-Years-Day in the afternoon . We had temperatures lower than 3 degree only two times here in Hamburg since last March. So riding the Estrella is still possible although it is winter .

Only the wind causes a risk sometimes as it does in Britain at the moment too (when the news are right).

Best regards and have alot of fun!

Dirk

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

14.01.2007 10:26
#3 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Hello Daniel,

crazy weather in 2007!
Estrella riding in Sweden in January?!

The problem during the last days in the "Ruhrgebiet" and Germany was the wind. Very strong wind and sometimes hurricanes. The temperatures are like in March or early April. about 10°C ...

Hope you have some more rides next days!

CU
Andreas

Daniel Offline

Neuling

14.01.2007 17:08
#4 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Yes, the weather has indeed been crazy. Today about 200.000 homes lost electricity in Sweden due to the storm that has been raging her for the last couple of days. Yesterday there was a brief pause in the stormy weather and that's why I was able to take my star out for a few hours.

Luckily, it looks as though the winds will cease during the night and I sure hope they will. These conditions are unbearable in the long run, we've had enough of storms for the time being.

Daniel Offline

Neuling

14.01.2007 17:12
#5 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Btw. Andreas

Could you please send me the login and password to the protected areas on this site?

Thanks in advance.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

14.01.2007 19:37
#6 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

sent it to your ac.uk address.

Daniel Offline

Neuling

15.01.2007 16:01
#7 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten
I don't use that email anymore. Could you please send it to xxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com ?

Thanks.

[edit Cadfael]
Hi Daniel, I edited you posting. Okay. I have this email address. I will send the data after work.
By the way; it was on German radio today that about 230.000 houses in Sweden are still without electricity and that this might stay so for another 24 hours.
[/edit]

Daniel Offline

Neuling

17.01.2007 23:09
#8 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Yes, actually my cousin still doesn't have electricity in his home, the trouble is that he doesn't have water either because the water pump runs on electricity... Hopefully they will fix it in the next few days.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

18.01.2007 07:12
#9 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

Hello Daniel,

well; if your cousin was in Germany he would have to wait another two days!
The weather report says very heavy storms / hurricanes coming in from the atlantic. "Normal" wind up to 130 km/h and maximum up to 200 km/h.
This evening, people shouldn't leave the house if possibel.

CU
Andreas

Daniel Offline

Neuling

18.01.2007 21:37
#10 RE: my first estrella trip this year Antworten

I hope that it won't affect your hometown too much and I also sincerly hope that this weather will end as quickly as possible, otherwise I might not be able to use my beautiful bike anytime soon.

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz