Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 716 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
ppont Offline

Amateur

13.08.2012 12:38
My Estrella does not start Antworten

Hi Everyone,

I quite recently received an Estrella A3, but having some trouble getting it working again.

The bike was stalled for 5 years, so I did some usual maintenace things

1. Replaced Battery
2. Replaced oil and filter
3. New spark plug
4. Replaced the gaskets in the leaking fuel tap
5. Cleaned out the carburator (as fuel was going straight through the carburator when putting it on pri)
6. Replaced the old gas that was still in the tank
7. Added a fuel filter

After this the bike still will not start, put fuel on PRI even and choke on, still will not start completely

1. We checked the battery, and charged it to have enough juice for testing
2. Checked the spark plug, it producers sparks
3. Checked the fuel supply to the carburator, it is getting fuel, even tried om PRI.
4. Checked via the fuel release on the carburator, fuel is getting in the carburator
5. Checked via spark plug opening, fuel seems to get sprayed in the cylinder.

We sometimes can get it to a point when it almost seems to want to start, when playing with the throttle a bit, but never goes into full running mode.

Anyone got any clue what else I can check. Seems like there is not enough fuel going from carburator to engine ?

The bike was still working fine when it was stalled, thanks.

Dünnling Offline

Doppelsternchen

27.08.2012 09:57
#2 RE: My Estrella does not start Antworten

Hi ppont.

1st: Remove the bloody Fuel filter.
2nd: Empty the gas tank and remove the tap. Any bits or rust inside the tank? Maybe something was blocked?
3rd: Retry. Should work.

- Hier könnte eine tiefgründige Signatur stehen! -

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz