Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 1.026 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
thietkelogo Offline

Neuling

01.12.2012 05:37
Greeting from Hanoi, Vietnam Antworten

Hi, I am Thiet from Hanoi, Vietnam. I am going to buy an old Estrella 250cc from a man who is also living in Hanoi. I do not have experience in riding this kind of motor as well as do not know about Estrella. I found this forum is good site to learn and discuss about Estrella. Hope to receive nice suggestion. Thanks

bike-didi Offline

Amateur

01.12.2012 08:42
#2 RE: Greeting from Hanoi, Vietnam Antworten

Hi Thiet,
welcome to the international Estrella-Forum !
The Estrella is a really fantastic motorcycle! I hope you like riding it as my wife and myself. Far from home, our Estrella will be also used by an asian people - my wife was born in Thailand...

... and - please let us see some pictures of your Estrella!

Regards Didi

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

01.12.2012 18:28
#3 RE: Greeting from Hanoi, Vietnam Antworten

Hello and welcome!

In this thread you find the address of an Estrella meeting point in Hanoi!
We 'd like to say " Hello, our Estrella " (Hanoi, Vietnam)

We can tell you much about Estrellas in Germany, but there you get loads of information about Estrellas in Vietnam and Hanoi.

Maybe someone is willing to come with you when you want to buy the Estrella?
But they can also give you tips without translating and they have the knowledge how much an Estrella should cost in Vietnam.

Best Regards
Andreas

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz