Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.123 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
Hanoi Star Offline

Neuling

05.11.2013 11:27
Hanoi Star in Hanoi Antworten

Greetings from Hanoi - the City of Lakes!

I am a western expat living in Hanoi and I just purchased a used Estrella 1997 BJ250E from the owner of Hanoi's

Zitat
Estrella Cafe

. That's right there is an Estrella Cafe in Vietnam. If you are visiting Hanoi, let's meet there for a coffee. The Estrella Club also meets there (usually on Saturdays at 2:00pm.) Link is here: https://www.facebook.com/EstrellaCoffeeFastfood.

Many components of the bike are not original. So, since I have no 'responsibility' to keep the bike original, I can make some modifications. I would appreciate your opinions. I like the retro look of the Estrella's. I am thinking I would like to:

--strip the black paint from the engine, exhaust and turn signals
--remove the SuperTrapp exhaust, find and install an original kawasaki estrella pipe

--repaint the tank (I am thinking white with blue and organge stripe down the middle). Trying to get that 'old school' appearance.

--change the handle bar grips to dark brown oval shape
--change the seat to separate rider and pillion (definitely need some help with this project)
--change the mirrors to round shape

I really look forward to hearing from you. I plan to be active on the forum because I would like to do as much work as possible on my own bike. So I would be grateful for any help you might share with me.

Talk with you soon!

Hanoi Star

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

05.11.2013 11:52
#2 RE: Hanoi Star in Hanoi Antworten

Hi Hanoi Star!

Show us a Picture of Your Estrella, so we can answer Your questions.
Our Estrellas all have a shiny engine, (polished aluminum), not black!
I dislike black engines.
('')
Cheers
Soulie

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

05.11.2013 11:53
#3 RE: Hanoi Star in Hanoi Antworten

Hello Hanoi Star

and welcome to our forum!

We already know each other by email.

In the facebook link you posted I saw your Estrella (with a nice girl on it).

Lots of fun here
Andreas

muz Offline

Amateur

05.11.2013 18:37
#4 RE: Hanoi Star in Hanoi Antworten

hello!
and welcome from vienne

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz