Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 1.562 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
tranquille Offline

Amateur

26.04.2015 17:48
ignition problem ? Antworten

hello,
I have an ignition problem with my Estrella. I have electricity and fuses are OK.Lorsque I start, the starter will not start and I hear a "click" in the junction box. Did you have this problem?

thank you for your response

Didier

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

26.04.2015 21:07
#2 RE: ignition problem ? Antworten

Hi Didier!
Bonsoir!

It sounds to me, as if your battery needs replacement.
Are you sure, it's O.K.?

Ciao!
Soulie

tranquille Offline

Amateur

26.04.2015 23:12
#3 RE: ignition problem ? Antworten

hi Soulie,
I've charged the battery.
it's full an hot after 18 hours of slow charge, it's not a good signal usually, when the battery is very hot...
When it's connected, all electrical fonctions(headlamp, brake & turn lamps, horn ,... )they're ok too.
you're probably right, the battery can be ok for these functions requiring little amperage, but probably not enough for the starter
I'll tried tomorrow with a new battery.
thank's for your help

didier

tranquille Offline

Amateur

27.04.2015 16:32
#4 RE: ignition problem ? Antworten

hello,

I tried a battery in good condition, nothing happens, except for the "click" at the junction box.

I tested my junction box on the Estrella of my wife. Estrella my wife starts, same with my battery.

As I has one second Estrella, that of my wife, I'm testing the ignition elements one by one. What components should I test?

thx

Didier

tranquille Offline

Amateur

22.05.2018 18:00
#5 RE: ignition problem ? Antworten
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

The solution

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4...i+27010&_sop=15

sorry for the late

Hand grip »»
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz