Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 2.059 mal aufgerufen
 Meetings, Trips & Events
Intl.Youngster Offline

Amateur

29.05.2016 22:23
Spain: Tourtips Antworten

Hi mates,

does anyone have some nice destinations to recommend in Spain? Could be also some typical meeting points for bikers! I stay in Barcelona at the moment. Therefore I am looking preferably for some nice spots in the north-east, but one never knows where the roads are leading to...

My recommendation so far:
I went to Montserrat today (close to Barcelona) and it was lovely! Lots of curvy roads surrounded by mountains and great landscape and on top of Montserrat you can find a monastery. It's quite touristic and I would park my vehicle some meters down the main entrance of the carpark next time (due to bloody expensive car park tickets - parking somewhere beside the road is for free!), but it's definitely worth it!

Best wishes from Spain
Anil

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz