Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 2.391 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
Andreatex Offline

Neuling

26.07.2016 08:43
Hi from Italy( near Venice) Antworten

Hello. I' m Andrea.( in Italy , male......) before, excuse my imperfect english. I knew Andreas( the forum owner's ) days ago for questions about the dimension yours bike.
I 'm also a happy W800 owner's since 2013 and now, my wife,desire a little motor for her.
The trouble is the measures of wife , a little barbiegirl 😉( 152 cm for 45 kg).
I'll follow your forum pratically for further information about this topic and i hope to join with you with with a "new" used Estrella.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

27.07.2016 13:51
#2 RE: Hi from Italy( near Venice) Antworten

Hi Andreas,

and ly welcome to the forum!

So you haven't bought an Estrella yet?

Soulie and his wife have two Estrellas - and I think he would sell one (he lives in Italy half time of the year). I hope that he still has the original bench for the Estrella - as he "always customizes the bench much higher.

The red 2-seat bench Estrella is much better for small people than the green one seat Estrella! The difference of higth is surely 5 cm or more becuase the form of the seats are different.

I think 152 cm for 45 kg is "normal" for young Japanese ladies???
If you wife can't ride the Estrella, she can ride no motorbike.
Another advantage of the Estrella is the weight! Very easy to handle ...

Best regards
Andreas

Andreatex Offline

Neuling

27.07.2016 16:07
#3 RE: Hi from Italy( near Venice) Antworten

Thank you for the news and welcoming. If Soulie wants contact me ( by mail is better for a sure and rapid contact) i'm availible.
For the ideal model , actually , i' m looking for 2 seat model; better look and lowers. I found a beautiful bike near Hamburg few days ago, on motoscout, but infortunately the seller is already "in word" with a swiss boy.
Because i don't want continue and disturbe on this topic with further question and i don't comprehend the german, could you indicate the correct topic where continue......
Bye

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

27.07.2016 17:27
#4 RE: Hi from Italy( near Venice) Antworten

I will send Soulie a "Private Message" ...

He speaks German, English and surely Italian too as he lives half of the year in Italy ...

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

28.07.2016 13:07
#5 RE: Hi from Italy( near Venice) Antworten

Salve Andrea,
Ti ho scrito.
Guarda la piccola lettera sinistra di FORUM ÜBERSICHT sopra.

Saluti
Soulie

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

28.07.2016 14:34
#6 RE: Hi from Italy( near Venice) Antworten

Super, Soulie!

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz