Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 3.297 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Non-Technical
Danny Offline

Neuling

01.11.2016 05:14
What year/model am I ???? Antworten

Hi,

I recently bought an Estrella in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The previous owener told me he "thought" it was a 2003 BJ250A.

I've searched the engine number and frame number on data bases but nothing comes up.

There's a few hints that make me think it may or may not be what he says. firstly the engine and frame numbers are definitely BJ250A... but by this website it says the A's stopped production in the mid 90's?
Secondly it came in this horrendous electric blue colour and had the circular Estrella logo on the tank (as opposed to the more elongated, oval estrella insignia).
It also came with saddle seat, pilion AND saddle bags.

Of course this could all have happened after the factand many years after its production.
Still, I'm confused....

Any help out there?

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

01.11.2016 15:16
#2 RE: What year/model am I ???? Antworten

Hi Danny,

I am the (private) owner of the website and this forum ...

You can send me frame and motor number via email. info@bj250.de ...
The motor number is not so important!!! The frame number is important ...
Here are the frame numbers: http://www.kawasaki-estrella.com/html/i-m-id-numbers.html

Yes; the "BJ250A" stopped in the 1990s. BUT this is only the "model description" (for green German Estrellas). ALL Estrellas have a BJ250A number for motor and frame (until now).

Maybe you can post a photo ...
BUT: Many Estrellas who come from Japan to Cambodia, Thialand +++ are modified! Japanese love to modify their Estrella. Also different tanks are not unusual ...

The saddle bags are only customized equipment ...

Soulie Online

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

02.11.2016 18:35
#3 RE: What year/model am I ???? Antworten

Zitat
What year/model am I ?

Ask Your parents!

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz