Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 1.416 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
bma3008 Offline

Neuling

10.09.2019 06:25
Front brake master cylinder replacement set Antworten

Hello everyone,
My BJ250 front disk brake is not working anymore. Mechanics over here have checked it. Apparently there is an issue with the master cylinder that need to be replaced.
I've searched online and found this set : https://japan.webike.net/products/20015662.html
Unfortunately it is currently out of stock
I would appreciate if someone could give my a lead on other options (new or used parts)
Best wishes
Bertrand

PS: Don't be fooled by the W250 newly added sticker. The bike is indeed a 1999 model

Anton Vitis Offline

Neuling

29.05.2020 13:59
#2 RE: Front brake master cylinder replacement set Antworten

i cannot remember the diameter of the brake pump
BUT you can check it on the manual.

What you can do is buy a replacement rubber kit for this pump and replace it,
or change with a pump of similar diameter from any bike(not just kawasaki)

remember that if you use a slightly smaller diameter you will have more rapid response but less power, or a bigger one a bit more sluggish response but more stoppage power.

You can get replacement rubber at any kawasaki store or any shop that does hydraulics

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz