Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 695 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
training wheels Offline

Neuling

22.11.2020 00:22
carburettor main needle Antworten

Hi! I want to restore the original Keihin carb, which includes for me changing the main needle. The code of which is "N96R". I find some restoring packs, but none includes it. Also, there is a production discontinue from Kawasaki. So it's the only thing missing. I've already done some search without any luck so far.

Does anyone have a clue of where I can find one? Ideally, I could do with a bit thicker and/or longer one. The same carb is also placed in some other models, but they don't share the same needle (and settings in general).

I know that there are options of replacing the carb with a new one, I have bought an extra and it works fine. But I would also like to restore the old.

axel.johnson Offline

Neuling

24.11.2020 14:30
#2 RE: carburettor main needle Antworten

Hello, I am in the same as you after searching I found this page where I have already bought many parts for my motorcycle.

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya-m...4-587317-587317

regards

Angefügte Bilder:
WhatsApp Image 2020-11-24 at 09.27.58.jpeg  
training wheels Offline

Neuling

30.11.2020 15:55
#3 RE: carburettor main needle Antworten

Thanks for the info.

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz