Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 4 Antworten
und wurde 2.095 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Non-Technical
chief ( Gast )
25.07.2006 14:47
I saw a beautiful Estrella today Antworten

While driving to work I saw a 97 Estrella (light blue and white), The owner had all the factory accessories and few chrome items and the bike was very well maintained, it looked new.
On another note I found out I cannot change gears on mine (my foot is too large). I was going to machine a new gear lever but I found that this is fairly common and a Japanese manufacture does indeed make a level 25mm longer.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

25.07.2006 18:17
#2 RE: I saw a beautiful Estrella today Antworten
Hi Chief,

I think you saw the Estrella attached below.
But as far as I know it's a 1999 BJ250B Estrella.

Indeed a wonderful colour!

CU
Andreas

Angefügte Bilder:
99BJ250B7-01m.jpg  
chief ( Gast )
26.07.2006 14:15
#3 RE: I saw a beautiful Estrella today Antworten

Yes, the same blue but the top half of the tank was blue and the bottom white. The bike had drum brakes and covered after market shocks.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

26.07.2006 15:39
#4 RE: I saw a beautiful Estrella today Antworten
Hi Chief,

there was no other Estrella with this kind of blue in the 1990s!
The Estrella you saw must have been a 2005er Estrella Custom BJ250 D10 then! See below. No wonder that it looked brand new! Or the owner changed the tank?!
These tanks appear relatively often at Yahoo Japan and cost between 30000-35000 Yen (when new).

I can't speak or ready any Japanese (except "esutoreya" )
but here is a link I visit regularly:
Yahoo Japan - Estrella parts
CU
Andreas

Angefügte Bilder:
05BJ250D10.jpg  
chief ( Gast )
27.07.2006 05:51
#5 RE: I saw a beautiful Estrella today Antworten

Cadfael,
That's it, It had the porter rack, crash bars and saddle bags and the shocks were changed.
What made it so stunning was that it had rained for 6 days here, and the first day the sun shines
early in the morning while I am trapped in my car, on the way to work, I see this blue estrella headed for the beach and the rider had a big smile on his face. I was so jealous.

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz