today / last night the new Kawasaki Estrella BJ250J for 2007 officially appeared in Japan!
So, the "J" version is a totally new version (H was a special edition of the D version)
What I noticed at first view:
1. A new / differnet double bench
2. Drum breaks rear and disk break in front
3. The disk break in front changed
4. Digital speedometer plus a rev counter
5. other handlebar ends and handles
6. "an ordinary horn"
7. and last but not least a different carburettor (with fuel injection?)
With this a grey import into Europe would be possible again???
I think it will be sold in Japan from 15th Februry on.
Here another photo ...
(seems to be different to W400/W650)