Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 16 Antworten
und wurde 3.679 mal aufgerufen
 Off Topic
Seiten 1 | 2
Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

03.09.2005 22:34
Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hello Japanese Estrella riders,

I saw our football team will take place as one of the teams at the World Football Championship 2006 in Germany!

Hope you will play as good as during the Federation Cup this summer in Germany! It was a pleasure to watch the Japanese football team!

CU (in Germany)
Andreas

Claire Offline

Amateur

04.09.2005 10:04
#2 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hi Andreas

I presume by the term football you mean the real game of Rugby Football

Go the mighty All Blacks. Kia Kaha (be strong)

Or do you mean that other type of football, um soccer I think it is called.

C
Kiwis can fly!

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

04.09.2005 12:58
#3 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hi Claire,

meanwhile we have some American Football teams in Germany.
I don't know if we have any Rugby teams here. Can't be many though.

When Germans talk of football (German = Fussball), the mean what the Americans call soccer and the British (as far as I know) call football, too.

22 men in shorts running after a round leather (meanwhile plastic) ball.

I think American Football has been more popular in Japan than "real" football. But "our" football has become more and more popular in Japan since the World Championship in Japan and Korea.

CU Andreas

Claire Offline

Amateur

05.09.2005 00:16
#4 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hi Andreas

We have a national soccer (football) team here in NZ, they are called the All Whites as opposed to the Rugby All Blacks.

They have a pretty good following but nothing like Rugby, that is a national obsession.

The All Whites made it to the World Cup once back in the 80's. We are part of the Oceania group. That was New Zealand soccers greatest moment (sad eh)

CU

Claire

Kiwis can fly!

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

10.12.2005 19:22
#5 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten
Hi everybody,

if anyone of you plans to travel to Germany in 2006 and watch the football match Japan vs. Brazil, please tell me! This match will take place in Dortmund, the city I live in.

Would be nice to meet a Japanese Estrella rider!

@Claire: Who are you going to cheer for?
Australia?
Germany?
Japan?
England?

The match of the England group in Dortmund will be Sweden vs. Trinidat Tobago.
Maybe I ride to Cologne to support the English team there!

CU
Andreas

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

11.01.2006 15:22
#6 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hi everybody,

as Japan is in the Brazillian Group F,
Germany won't play vs. Japan before the final match!
So, no loyalty conflicts!

And as Germany won't reach the final, no conflict at all!

CU
Andreas

Masayuki Offline

Neuling

11.01.2006 22:36
#7 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hello

This time,the football World Cup which is hosted Germany gets into swing fairly in Japan.

Brazil is the country where the football is strong but thinks that Japan is wished to fight hard.
Of course,wish to insist on the team in the other various countries,too.

Masayuki

dergelbeulrich Offline

Amateur

11.01.2006 22:58
#8 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

football ???

isn't this that game where 22 millionnaires in short trousers run after a ball and start kissing each other in public when said ball accidentally ends in one of the nets at each end of the field ?

U.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

11.01.2006 23:27
#9 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hello Masayuki,

I think the match Japan vs. Brasil will be great.
As far as I know, Düsseldorf is the "biggest Japanese City" outside Japan.
And Düsseldorf is less 80 km (50 miles) from Dortmund where the match takes place. So there will loads of Japanese fans.

Many Germans will chear for Japan, too.
1. You are the underdog.
2. You have a young fresh playing team.

@Ulrich:
An Englishman said: A football match lasts 90 minutes and in the end the Germans win. This proves that it is a VERY OLD statement!

The Netherlands and Germany - always nice topic in football!
Especially in the Lower Rhine area - eye to eye with the "enemy" ...

CU
Andreas

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

30.05.2006 23:11
#10 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hi,

Germany vs. Japan: 2:2!

CU
Andreas

Masayuki Offline

Neuling

31.05.2006 10:17
#11 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hello
I was excited by the against Germany game in Japan of the preliminary skirmish of the World Cup.
Because the airing on TV of a game in Japan was early morning in the relation with time difference, I am want of sleep.
The game was a tied game but it thinks that the Japan team worked hard.
The hosted World Cup is finally more pleasant.
The date to suffer, that the pleasant other side is short of sleep continues.

Masayuki

Claire Offline

Amateur

01.07.2006 02:31
#12 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

WOW What a game!

I watched the Germany v Argentina game at 6am NZ Time. I think it was shown live at 3am but I waited to watch the replay at a slightly more civilised time.

Any fingernails left unbitten in Germany?

Claire
Kiwis can fly!

Dirk the duck Offline

Doppelsternchen

01.07.2006 06:16
#13 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Yes, my fingernails ARE unbitten, because I am NOT, rpt. NOT interested in football.

Greets to NZ!

Dirk

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

01.07.2006 07:07
#14 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hello Claire,

the football world championship seems to become a great success. Not only for the German football team. Even the English seem to begin to like us.
There have been some minor struggles during the last weeks, but lesser than in England during the championhip. The foreign visitors fel very welcomed here. The average is 9 on a scale from 0-10!

There are flags everywhere. But not only German! I have a 5x3 feet St George's Cross in my living room window.

The math started 5pm German time yesterday.
I fell asleep after 30 minutes yesterday and awoke 8pm ...

The Germans will surely win the next match as it is in the best stadium with the best fans. The Half Final Germany vs. Italy will take place in Dortmund.
This also means that it will be a hard working day next Wednesday. The tooting cars and shouting fans won't let me sleep. And the German team will fly back to Berlin in the night agin (I live only one mile away from the airport).

CU
Andreas

Estrellitan Offline

Neuling

02.07.2006 03:49
#15 RE: Welcome to Football WM in Germany 2006 Antworten

Hi Andreas & all!!!
Everybody enjoys WM'06? Although our japanese team has disappeared soonest....., I enjoy very much. I'd like every teams to win....(it's impossible I know.) Specially every match of quarterfinals was very exiting and after penalty shoot-out, German team won... Portugal won.., but Argentina and England lost.... I watched "Heaven and Hell" at the matches, but I felt tears of robust and tough players are very beatifull. I expect next opportunity of the WM 2010. In european teams, I was interested in Poland team, because I like Poland, and also Klose and Podolski are from Poland although they have a documents of german. So, I hope they get a good result at semifinal and final....
It means Germany win!! Final will be Germany vs. France. Germany 2 and France
1. Klose may get 2 goals.
Anyway let's enjoy! and Andreas please sleep well!!!
By the way, in Japan we are now in rainy season, I can not enjoy well weekend riding with my Estrella.
A few weeks ago, I looked into W400 at a bike shop and its exhaust sound is very quiet... it's because of sound regulation. I think it does not hit so much. I've not seen it on road or it requires a few/lot of years to see many on road.?
Anyway have a good day!

Thank you.
Estrellitan

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz