Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 9 Antworten
und wurde 1.101 mal aufgerufen
 Biete
ppont Offline

Amateur

22.09.2014 08:07
SOLD - Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

Hi,

As I am no longer using it I am selling my Estrella BJ250A3.

I have no idea what price to ask so I am going to let you guys bid on it.

You can always contact me for more info.

Kind Regards

Patrick

" Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. "

ppont Offline

Amateur

22.09.2014 08:23
#2 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

It has brand new tires that I only drove for about 200km. It has about 36.000km, if I am not mistaken.

Kind Regards

Patrick

" Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. "

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

22.09.2014 19:21
#3 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

Hi Patrick!
It helps, if You let us know, where the Estrella is located.

Cheers

Soulie

ppont Offline

Amateur

23.09.2014 12:52
#4 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

I'm located in Hemiksem, Belgium.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

23.09.2014 17:15
#5 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

Most things are original ...

A green BJ250A is VERY rare in Belgium, NL, France ...
So, with the brand new tyres 2000 Euro - if it has no engine problems???

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

23.09.2014 18:56
#6 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

Are you bidding -
or are you kidding?

Setz dem Patrick doch keinen Floh ins Ohr, Andreas.
Wir sollen hier bieten, ebaymäßig.

ppont Offline

Amateur

24.09.2014 08:36
#7 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

Hi All,

I was thinking around 850€, or 975€ with Conformity certificate (as I do not have it I need to request a copy and that is 135€). It has an oil leak at the crankcase, around the shaft that comes out of the engine, so besides the fact that I need to top it up with oil frequently it drove just fine. As I am not technical, I have no clue how to repair it, it might just be a sealing ring that is worn. I also have the original carburetor lid, as it was replaced with a Japanese one. I also have 2 brand new mirrors still in the box. And a lot of spare brake pads, and other small pieces that came with the bike.

Kind Regards

Patrick

ppont Offline

Amateur

02.12.2014 14:45
#8 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

No one interested in my Estrella ? It is still for sale for the price mentioned or best offer.

Kind Regards

Patrick

ppont Offline

Amateur

03.12.2014 21:15
#9 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

SOLD today, hope the new owner wil register himself on the forum.

Kind Regards

Patrick

sakeracer ( Gast )
02.02.2015 01:13
#10 RE: Selling my Estrella BJ250A3 Antworten

wow
850?
so cheap!
the new owner will be very happy!!!

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz