Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 926 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
axel.johnson Offline

Neuling

28.05.2021 23:15
Piston and piston ring set oversize. Antworten

Good afternoon, someone who knows where I can buy a set of rings and oversize piston. i have been searching the web and have only found in standart.

jack Offline

Neuling

05.03.2024 10:31
#2 RE: Piston and piston ring set oversize. Antworten

I have rebuilt several Estrella bikes and on the latest one I discovered it had a 0.50mm oversized piston and I could not find o/s rings for it anywhere including Japan

So, knowing that many Japanese use ART pistons the same as the estrella, I searched for other small displacement Japanese bikes with ART pistons and I discovered that an o/s ring set for the Suzuki Djebel DR200 is identical to the set I need - 66.5mm with 1m, 1.2mm and 2mm for the oil scraper assembly

Works perfectly for anybody who might need rings for a 0.50 over OEM Estrella piston

Sump guard »»
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz