Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 6 Antworten
und wurde 1.841 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Maintenance & Technology
chief ( Gast )
11.11.2006 11:29
Free estrella parts Antworten

My project Estrella is almost ready for assembly, when I have it fully assembled I will have
a qauntity of USED parts I have no use for and no storage space for. These parts will be free to anyone willing to pay the ship costs. First come, first serve. I will post a picture of the parts when I am ready to be finished with them, so check this message board. Some of the parts are:
PETROL TANK (SMALL REPAIRABLE DENT)
SIDE PANELS (LEFT AND RIGHT)
REAR SHOCKS (NEW STYLE)
FRONT FENDER BRACKETS
EXHAUST SYSTEM
SPEEDOMETER CABLE
SWING ARM PIVOT COVERS
GEAR LEVER
ASSORTED SMALL PARTS

Dirk the duck Offline

Doppelsternchen

11.11.2006 22:04
#2 RE: Free estrella parts Antworten
Well, I would be interested in some of the parts, especially in the petrol tank (What coulour does it have?), the rear shocks and the exhaust system (is it the complete system with the manifold or just the silencer?). What does "assorted small" parts mean? I'd also manifest my interest in that parts.
How much would the shipping cost from Japan to Germany for the parts? Maybe it would be easier and cheaper to send them complete and distribute them to interested people in Europe from one place.

chief ( Gast )
12.11.2006 12:42
#3 RE: Free estrella parts Antworten

Dirk,
The exhaust system is complete, the tank is green and white. Small parts- RH/LH control switches,bolts,petcock,disc brake hoses bleed valves,banjo bolts, headlight bulb and chrome ring, brake pedal return spring.

calfungiation Offline

Neuling

13.11.2006 02:15
#4 RE: Free estrella parts Antworten

Chief, thanks so much for your offer.

I'm very interested in the side panel. So you're shipping it from Japan?

Please send me an email at calfungiation@gmail.com if it's still available. I'm from Hong Kong by the way!

Szafar ( Gast )
27.12.2006 16:48
#5 RE: Free estrella parts Antworten

Chief !!
Great offer!
You are fantastic.
I would be very glad if I could get the RH control panels for my belowed Estrella 1994.
This right hand plastic part I really would like to have, they are only parts that I couldny find anywhere( i tried hard) and are missing for my Bike.
Thanks so much. I can pay the shipping costs, my Friend is the guy that had an estreella weding!!!
my e-mail is mszafar@wp.pl pliz write if u could do me such a great favor!
Regards and Happy new Year!!!
Szafar

Gast
31.08.2009 22:22
#6 RE: Free estrella parts Antworten

Hi! i just busted my gear lever and could really use one. how much can i offer you for it?

powerplus ( Gast )
30.05.2010 19:41
#7 RE: Free estrella parts Antworten

hi, I need exhaust (Auspuff ) complete,
my bike is from Bochum and have full off rost,
Versand nach Polen.
Grus,Piotr

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz