Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.269 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
Mikko ( Gast )
21.06.2007 14:50
Hello from Sweden Antworten

Hello everybody, or should I maybe say Konichi-wa!
I have already introduced me in the german speaking part of this forum, but I thought it might be a good idea to also make an introduction here. My name is Mikko and I live in Norrköping in Sweden. Last Saturday I bought a used Estrella (1996) with less than 11.000 km on the clock. I added some mileage as the trip back home was 490 kilometers. My plan is to slightly modify my bike in café-racer-style. Lower handlebars seems rather easy to find, but rear set footpegs seems harder. Anyone who can give me a tip, or is just to start construct them myself?? Apart from the Estrella I have two Ducatis, one 750 Paso and one Pantah 600 SL.

regards
Mikko

velda Offline

Amateur

22.06.2007 20:39
#2 RE: Hello from Sweden Antworten

Hallo Mikko,

(Anyone who can give me a tip, or is just to start construct them myself??) Yes i think

Or you can try parts from Triumph Truxton, but i think the ar to big?

café-racer-style Estrella with 20 Horse Power, you go wild Mikko

Pic,s from other site for input.

Regards jan form the Netherlands

swedephotog Offline

Neuling

26.06.2007 11:55
#3 RE: Hello from Sweden Antworten

Seems I have to make use of my garage friend´s connection with constructers/engineers then. A café racer with only 17 horsepower might seem like a bit of lunacy, but what the hell there are people that turn Royal Enfields into café racers (and the 350 version is just 18 bhp) :-)))

regards
Mikko
Norrköping
Sweden

velda Offline

Amateur

27.06.2007 11:20
#4 RE: Hello from Sweden Antworten

Hi Mikko,

I have saw beautifull parts on the internet for the Royal Endfields cafe racer,s.
They will fit on your Estrella with littel modification.

On this site (tipps+tricks) Umbauwtipps, entdrosselung.for more bhp 18now to 21bhp.
en loud exhaust.
Succes with your project.

Cheers jan.

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz