Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 2 Antworten
und wurde 970 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Technik
motorino2001 Offline

Halbsternchen

12.02.2009 00:05
21 ps/hp Estrella ! ! Antworten

Hi all lucky and happy Estrella owners !!

On the Estella i did buy,.the exhaust is opened so is the airbox,.I would have done that anyway,.i have never seen a original Bike since the early 70:ties that could breathe freely ! There is 2 older guys that owned the Bike before me and i belive they think the same and they have got rid off the modern Bikes astmatic problemo.
But i have not checked the carb yet,.so this is going to be a surprise if it is restrikted or not.
(We got snow here again so everything on Bike test got to a stop,..so the Estrella is resting in my living room)

So i wonder if you do rejet the carb then it is unrestikted,..and what do you change,.idle jet ?,. main jet ?,.
needle size,.needle notch ? If i do understand it right the unrestikted carb has the same body and trottle,.it is only the lid on top that is different.
And do any off you have any experience on open airfilters like K&N for examle on the Estrella.

My best regards.

Kjell

Ps. about my English i did never go much to school,..the English i know i learned many Years ago as young working on Ships all over the Globe .
So please do not take it to serious,.just try to get the meaning of it !!

I only belive in things i can see.

Dünnling Offline

Doppelsternchen

12.02.2009 08:41
#2 RE: 21 ps/hp Estrella ! ! Antworten

So, First of all: There is an carb-restriction (which usually is already removed...) Have a look here:
http://www.kawasaki-estrella.com/html/i-u05.html
Concerning the exhaust:
http://www.kawasaki-estrella.com/html/i-u09.html
If this is done, you might need a larger mainjet for the carb, ohterwise you might get heat problems (to much air, to little petrol).
Never heard about an K&N-Filter for Estrella, but you might remove the air-intake nozzle, which makes the Estrella breathe freely and also add some extra-Sound.
Do whatever you want and then go and find out the right mainjet...

Greets,

Andreas

- Hier könnte eine tiefgründige Signatur stehen! -

motorino2001 Offline

Halbsternchen

12.02.2009 11:00
#3 RE: 21 ps/hp Estrella ! ! Antworten

Thank you for the fast answer Andreas !!

Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort Andreas!!

Ich war so schläfrig so ich habe vergessen, das Auto translater zu benutzen,.. traurig darum !!

Auf dem Estella ich habe gekauft,. das Abgas ist geöffnet so ist der airbox,. ich hätte gemacht das sowieso,. ich nie habe gesehen ein ursprüngliches Motorrad da die früh 1970, die frei atmen könnten! Es gibt 2 ältere Burschen, die das Motorrad besessen haben, bevor mich und ich belive sie, dass das gleiche denken, und sie sind ab den modernen Fahrrädern astmatic problemo befreit worden. Aber ich habe den vergaser noch nicht geprüft,. so dies wird sein eine Überraschung, wenn es oder nicht restrikted ist. (Wir haben Schnee hier wieder so alles auf Fahrrad Prüfung hat gekommen zu einem Halt, ruht ..so der Estrella in meinem Wohnzimmer erhalten)
So frage mich ich, wenn Sie rejet den carb dann es machen, ist unrestikted, ..and, was Sie macht, ändert,. idle Düse?,. Hauptdüse?,. Nadelgröße,. Nadel clip ? Wenn ich verstehe, dass es rechts der unrestikted carb den gleichen Körper und den trottle hat,. es ist nur der Deckel auf Oberteil, das verschieden ist. Und macht irgendein ab Ihnen hat irgendeine Erfahrung auf offenem airfilters wie K&N für examle auf dem Estrella.

Meine besten Beachtungen.

Kjell

I only belive in things i can see.

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz