Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.082 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
Russian Offline

Neuling

17.05.2009 17:57
Hello from Russia! Antworten

Hello to all!
My name is Ilya and I am from Russia, Moscow city.
Soon I become an owner of Kawasaki Estrella Custom, in documents it is 2002 production year, but I think that really it is the Estrella D1 1996. Isn't it?

The bike is really interesting and unusual for Moscow, real classic bike! As I think, my Estrella has some tuning parts: headlight with speedometer, "apehanger" bar and cut front mudguard. The riding of this bike is very funny, the engine starts easily (but why it has no kickstart ?!), bike goes smoothly, steering is very easy.

So I am very satisfied vith my Estrella and glad to meet Estrella fans on this forum!

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

17.05.2009 20:13
#2 RE: Hello from Russia! Antworten

Hello Ilya,

welcome to our forum!

Yes, this seems to be a D-Estrella, maybe 1996.
I already sent you the wiring diagrams you asked for via PN before I saw this thread. The diagram of the C2 should be the right one for your bike. I think I see a carburetor heating.

CU
Andreas

Dünnling Offline

Doppelsternchen

18.05.2009 12:51
#3 RE: Hello from Russia! Antworten

Hi there, nice bike, but disgusting ape-hanger...
I can also spot the carburretor-heating (or at least the wiring).
The front tyre seems to be aout of shape. This is no 90/90 - 18, or ist it?
By the way, ist your fuel gasket set on pri? If yes, just switch to "on" (http://www.bj250.de/html/t12.html).

Welcome, feel home, get rid of apehanger...

Andreas (the other one)

- Hier könnte eine tiefgründige Signatur stehen! -

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

18.05.2009 19:29
#4 RE: Hello from Russia! Antworten

"fuel gasket set on pri" ...

Yes! That's true! I think it is on "PRI".
Should be on "ON" (down).

CU
Andreas

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz