Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 2.188 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

18.07.2005 11:58
Kiwi on board Thread geschlossen

Hi Claire,

welcome on board of the forum!
Hope you can say so in English?

Now we can say that the sun never sets in our forum!

We got New Zealand now, let's hope that Japan, Africa and some parts of Europe will follow soon!

CU
Andreas

Claire Offline

Amateur

18.07.2005 12:07
#2 RE:Kiwi on board Thread geschlossen

Hi Andreas

Good to be here.

Yes looking forward to hearing from any other Estrella riders around the globe.

Perhaps some of our Japanese friends could point me in the right direction for good (I mean non japanese speaking friendly) Japanese web sites. I have a friend who works in Japan but comes back to NZ every 3 months, so I would like to check out some japanese sites to see what accessories are available as I have a free courier service.

C
Kiwis can fly!

Claire Offline

Amateur

03.12.2005 23:51
#3 RE: RE:Kiwi on board Thread geschlossen
Bit of a grey day here in Wellington, but went out for a ride anyway.

Hope you like the photo. It is Hubert in front of the Weiwhetu Marae, a marae is a Maori meeting house.

Claire

Kiwis can fly!

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

04.12.2005 11:17
#4 RE: RE:Kiwi on board Thread geschlossen

Hi Claire,

the last week we had lots of snow (very unusual in my region!!!), black ice and rain.

A wonderful photo! MORE!!!

I already used this photo for the "Australia & South Pacific" site. Hope that's okay?!
But a Maori house - even if it's new - is hard to be found in Bavaria or the Ruhrgebiet.

CU
Andreas

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz