Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 5 Antworten
und wurde 1.176 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
Ian B. Offline

Neuling

20.06.2020 10:59
Hello from Japan Antworten

Hello,

My name is Ian and I live in western Japan. As you know, lots of BJ250 Estrellas here, along with their Enduro-based sister, the 250TR.

I don't own a complete Estrella, but am currently modifying and improving a rare old '70s 2-stroke road-bike using all BJ250 Estrella running gear - forks, steering head, brakes (front / rear disc conversion), awing-arm, wheels etc.

All excellent quality parts and all sourced from Yahoo Auction Japan. There are pages and pages of Estrella parts (new and used) and all at very reasonable prices.

Although this may not appeal to the purists, these BJ250 Estrella parts were a natural choice in terms of '60s~'70s period look with '90s quality and are being used to restore an otherwise scrap bike .

Ian B.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

20.06.2020 18:06
#2 RE: Hello from Japan Antworten

Hello Ian,

and welcome to our little forum!

Sula Offline

Sternchen

21.06.2020 13:00
#3 RE: Hello from Japan Antworten

Hi Ian, and welcome.

I was curious and surfed to the Yahoo Auction Japan Website. Unfortunately it is only in japanese available. It's too difficult to find anything.

Cheers Sula

Gruß Sula 🏍

Ian B. Offline

Neuling

21.06.2020 14:58
#4 RE: Hello from Japan Antworten

Hi, thanks Sula (and everyone).

Yes, you are correct, Yahoo Auction is in Japanese, however there are some sellers who will also post parts overseas.

If anyone is interested in knowing how to navigate Yahoo Auction Japan to see what kind of stuff is being sold and for price comparison etc. please let me know, I would be happy to help with screen shots how to navigate etc.

Google Translate will then translate well enough to give you any details you need.

I can't post any links at the moment, but can do so in future when allowed.

Cheers,

Ian B.

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

22.06.2020 10:41
#5 RE: Hello from Japan Antworten

Hi Ian and welcome here!
That sounds very interesting. I haven't looked at the Yahoo auction yet,
but there are several parts I'd love to buy.

Cheers from Italy (in the summertime)
Soulie

www.rennradsattel-sattelmax.de
info@rennradsattel-sattelmax.de

Anton Vitis Offline

Neuling

25.06.2020 01:45
#6 RE: Hello from Japan Antworten

Have a happy trip putting together your bike

I bought a few new things from japan, but the biggest obstacle was the language, as few sites offered any Latin based language as an option for communication...

hope you ride your project soon...

«« Witam.
New Guy  »»
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz