Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 1 Antworten
und wurde 1.844 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
wurzle Offline

Neuling

20.08.2006 21:00
import an estrella help! Antworten

hello to everyone,
well i've surely got estrella fever! i first saw one 3 months ago and it was love at first sight! i hav'nt ridden bikes that much in the last 20 years, and mostly before that it was enfields, which i dearly love, apart from the fact they dont start, dont stop, and leak a lot in the meantime!
anyway, i digress, i want a drum brake version .
the grey importers i have contacted hav'nt replied ( does anybody know an interested one? ),and i would like to know if anyone in england has tried to import one themselves? if so, i would be very interested in a bit of advice.
thanks & look forward to meeting some of you. wurzle.

dergelbeulrich Offline

Amateur

24.08.2006 23:00
#2 RE: import an estrella help! Antworten
first of all - welcome ! and good luck with your quest - I understand you'd like to import a new one from JP - or would you consider a ten years old (in)continental one from Germany - sole supplier of Estrellas ???

Sitting here in NL I'm totally unqualified to give any advice, but I remember that http://www.bikedirectbristol.co.uk has sold a couple of Kawasaki TR250 (sort of "Enduro" Estrella for downtown) in the past. The last one was on offer late last year if I remember well and it was a new one direct from JP. Since the TR250 is to a large extent identical with the Estrella they might be in a position to help you.

Please keep me informed of your progress - I have serious thoughts about bringing a TR250 into Holland. Doing it via the UK should be no problem (budget was a bit tight last year, I had to pass - next year should be better). In NL I get automatic approval for any bike which has already been registered somewhere in the European Union. And grouping an order might be an option in order to cut costs.

Ulrich
U.

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz