Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 11 Antworten
und wurde 1.350 mal aufgerufen
 Introducing Myself
The French Ant Offline

Neuling

02.09.2006 16:47
Hello from France Antworten

Hello everybody !

Let me introduce myself: I am a new Estrella owner in France, since 3 days only!
This is (only) my second motorbike: I started 4 years ago with a 125cm3 one with the car driving licence (Yamaha TW).
I dreamed about the W650. So I decided to have the motorbike riding licence (up to 125cm3 in France) and I have it since one month. Looking for a second hand W650, I have found the Estrella. What a surprise! I heard about it before (in very good) but it is very rare! No idea to search for one. So, with the help of the kawasaki-estrella.com website (Thanks Andreas!), it did not take me a lot of time to choose it!
I think it is a good first "real" motorbike (not to heavy, not too much power), even if it looks very small for most of the french motobikers that I know.
The new number of the Estrella includes the 3 letters A N T, "ant" in english : what a perfect nick name for this small but busy motorbike!

The Estrella is black and red, like most of the french ones I suppose, and it is from 1997 with 5000 km (real?). It is in a very good state: it looks very new!

I have done 400 kms with it: it's a real pleasure to drive it! No regret for my choice.
I think that I am already in love with it!

So, no doubt that I will have a lot to share and ask about the Estrella in the future.

Bye

The French Ant

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

02.09.2006 17:34
#2 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Hello The Frensh Ant!

And welcome to our forum!

Which region do you come from?
You are already the 4th Frensh Estrella rider I know about!

5000km for a 1997 Estrella is possible without manipulation!
My 1994 Estrella only had 4000km when I bought it in 2005.

Is your Estrella a Frensh one or from Germany?

Best regards
Andreas

The french ant ( Gast )
02.09.2006 18:38
#3 RE: Hello from France Antworten
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi Cadfael,

Thank you!

I am from Lyon, in the middle east of France.

My Estrella is a french one: BJ250C2. Before buying it, I looked on the web in order to find an idea of the price: year 1997, 5000kms, it was difficult to find the value.
How surpising to see that 3 Estrellas were for sale on ebay.de in germany ! One of them near the mine (1996, 9000kms) with... the half of the price! But it is to long, expensive and difficult to import a motorbike not sale in France anymore.

So I bought the French one! even if it was more expensive than a German one. It takes me only 1 week for it to be mine and riding it. The way that I choosed in order to try it before the winter!

Are you the same Andreas than the webmaster of the Estrella website?

Best Regards

Xavier

---

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

02.09.2006 19:04
#4 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Hello Xavier,

yes, I am the "same Andreas".

I think you were interrested in MissEllis Estrella.
I was a bit difficult because she only speaks German - and there are many swindlers/cheaters from foreign countries who try to betray motorbike and car owners. So, we had to be very careful. France is not so dangerous, but (sorry!) Britain is very dangerous.

I think your decission to buy a Frensh Estrella was right!
"You can't pay lost nerves".

I hope the weather is better in lion than in Germany! We had rain the whole August.
I wanted to make some motorbike tours during my holidays, but there was only one day without rain ...

Have a nice time in the forum!
Andreas

The french ant ( Gast )
02.09.2006 21:49
#5 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Hi Andreas,

Please to meet you. It is wonderful to find a place like your website and this forum! and an interantional part for foreigners of Germany! Ich spreche nicht gut Deutsch, so ... even if there are some online tools for translations...
and if I also do not speak a really good english, it is easiest for me in this language!

Forums are not really in my habits, however I am really happy to join the Estrella's owners familly!
I think that I have a lot of things to learn from all of you about this beautiful motorbike.

Concerning the weather, be sure that August was near the same in Lyon. For picking up the Estrella in the south, I had to choose the right day without rain! However if the sun was here and the road was dry, it was quite cold!

Thank you again

Viele Grüße

Xavier

Claire Offline

Amateur

05.09.2006 00:31
#6 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Talking of rain, we had so much rain here in August we had houses slipping off hills becuse the ground was soaked and never had a chance to dry out Or it could the strange places we decide to build houses!

Poor old Hubert has only been out on a couple of short rides recently, we are both looking forward to a dryer and warmer Spring. Bring it on

I thought you Europeans were all suffering under a heatwave? I was waiting for some photos of Estrellas parked up on the beach

Claire
Kiwis can fly!

Ella Offline

Doppelsternchen

05.09.2006 10:06
#7 RE: Hello from France Antworten
Hello Xavier,

from the bottom of my hart,
wellcome in the Estrella owners family!
However the weather will be, we'll ride our nice bike and be happy.
Motorcycling is like sailing - good for almost any weather!
If you have any troubles with your Estrella, just write a personal e-mail in french.
I have "nativ speaker" friends, and will try to help.

best regards
Ella

The French Ant Offline

Neuling

05.09.2006 23:13
#8 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Hello Ella,

Thank you for your warm message and your offer. Is my english so bad...?
Hopefully the Estrella hasn't problem for the moment. However this is clear that I will accept support and advices for the proper use and maintenance of my Estrella.

When you say that you have "nativ speaker" friends, do you mean "french" friends?

Regards

Ella Offline

Doppelsternchen

06.09.2006 02:32
#9 RE: Hello from France Antworten
Hi Xavier,
I dont think that your english is'nt good enough to write, for sure. I just thought it could be helpful to write technical problems in your mother tongue. And by the way, I'm not so good in translating technical english.
I have french friends, who do this professional, but I'm the one who knows about motorcycles and motor-cycle combinations. ok?
Best Regards
Ella
and have fun, riding your new Estrella

The French Ant Offline

Neuling

06.09.2006 08:27
#10 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Hi Ella,

This is perfect! Thanks again.
For the moment, my Estrella and me are meeting each other, and it's a real pleasure to drive it.

Best Regards

seller Estrella ( Gast )
25.03.2007 11:09
#11 RE: Hello from France Antworten
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Halo

My Estrella can be bought on ebay.fr (Paris - France is the place where 250 Bj is located) for 10 days (begin today 25 march 2007). If you want to make circulate the information...I will be happy and the futur owner too.
Thank you so much.
F.

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

25.03.2007 12:50
#12 RE: Hello from France Antworten

Hello,

I changed the title of your thread and put it into the right direcorty "Biete" which means "offer".

http://www.estrella-forum.de/t725f17-Est...rave-Paris.html

CU
Andreas

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz