Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.703 mal aufgerufen
 Estrella Non-Technical
Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

27.11.2006 11:09
The Estrella Out? Antworten

Hi,

It seems that there will be no more Estrella 2007?!
Is this just a rumour or does anyone know more about it?

CU
Andreas

Estrellitan Offline

Neuling

08.12.2006 22:30
#2 RE: The Estrella Out? Antworten

Hi, Andreas and all!!!
Me too I'm looking for the real information, but not yet known it. If Estrella is out, it's for "New regulation(equivalent to Euro 3)" is coming soon next year. Any improvement is required for pass it. I suppose manufactures will not announce by the timing of release for inventory clearance at many shops and flagship models are not to be out(if possible). I've heard Yamaha's SR400 survive in New regulation with fuel injection system, so Estrella can be survived. it depends on Kawasaki's policy. How do you think, Andreas?
The release of W400 means W series will survive. Manufactures make their plan with long term vision, so Estrella as W series will not be out, I think.

Thank you.

Estrellitan Offline

Neuling

30.12.2006 10:59
#3 RE: The Estrella Out? Antworten

Hi Andreas and all!
First, best wishes for new year and I hope real piece is build in the world. Secondly good news for you Andreas and every Estrella rides in the world. Today I've found the article with some photos on bike magazine that says New Estrella '07 Model will be released in next February. It has a same shape with current model except the some different points as:
1) FI(fuel injection sysyem). it'll clear the new regulation(=Euro 3).
2) Speed meter and revolution counter "as same as W series"
3) Only long seat version.(short,saddle type version is discontined.)
The graphics of magazine shows Grey coloring with a big star as same as current one on gas tank. We can wait for official announcement.

Thank you.
Estrellitan

Cadfael Offline

ADMIN

30.12.2006 12:42
#4 RE: The Estrella Out? Antworten

Hello Estrellitan,

thanx for these news!
It hasn't been announced on the Kawasaki website yet: http://www.kawasaki-motors.com/mc/kinfo/07new

The FI-system and the Euro 3 would mean that it is theoretically possible again to import the Estrella to Europe!

I wish you a "good slide into 2007" as the Germans say.

Thanx
Andreas

Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz