Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Das deutsche / the international Kawasaki Estrella BJ250 Forum Kawasaki Estrella Forum www.bj250.de
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 3 Antworten
und wurde 1.427 mal aufgerufen
 Wer ist wer
Maybug Offline

Neuling

08.11.2021 18:22
New Member Antworten

Hello All,
My name is Geoff May. I am a retired member of the fire service and live in the south east of the UK. I have always been interested in old cars and motorcycles some of the following Three 1920/30's BSA slopers 1940's 350 Triumph 1940's Scott, 650 1950's BSA, 1950's Gilera, 1957 650 Triumph then a break from motorcycles for many years. then a few odd cars including a 1950 4 seater Dellow then several 2 seater Dellows which were supercharged and used for classic trials. Then came the Wolseley Hornet Specials, I have restored 3 of these and currently have a 1934 WHS with coachwork by March. I missed the motorbikes and restored a 1961 LE Velocette which i have just swapped for a 1995 Estrella. I have also made a car from scratch, the Maybug Hornet, which is now road legal. I have attempted to include a photo but not sure if I have been succesful?
Cheers, Geoff

Lambrella Offline

Sternchen

08.11.2021 22:07
#2 RE: New Member Antworten

Hello Geoff,
Welcome to this forum!
Your history of vehicles is most interesting. A Velocette! And of course the Maybug Hornet, whatever that is. We‘re waiting for pictures. To add one you have to do more clicks than you might think: Datei anhängen, Datei auswählen, when you have chosen a Photo: Dateihochladen and then einfügen. I hope ist works like that!
Have fun with your new bike
Roger

Soulie Offline

Der Laminator und Sattel-Max

09.11.2021 10:39
#3 RE: New Member Antworten

Hi Geoff!
That's an interesting introduction! Wow!
I don't know most of the cars'n'bikes you mention.
But I love old cars and motorbikes as well.
Anxious to see pictures.
To show photos I use picr.de
Click at the photo you want to show
and you get a link, which you copy
and paste here. Very simple, no costs.

Cheers (still) from Italy.
Soon in Hamburg
Soulie

Sula Offline

Sternchen

13.11.2021 09:01
#4 RE: New Member Antworten

Welcome to the Forum Maybug.

Gruß Sula 🏍

«« Vorstellung
 Sprung  
Die deutsche Kawasaki Estrella Website - The international Kawasaki Estrella Website - - Impressum/Datenschutz
Xobor Ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz